Each Pair Is Custom Made to Order Please Read the Product Info Section for Complete Detail
Custom Brown Vintage Leather Cowboy Boots
CUSTOM ORDER: (Photos in the listing are representations of boots I have made in the past and not the actual boots you will receive). This is a design process that takes time and each pair is an original.
The process of a custom design:
1) You place order and pay, and on your order comments, you can tell me style preferences.
2) After about 3 weeks, I message you in Etsy with photos of your boots for you to approve of or request any desired changes. It is important you check Etsy for your messages from me.
3) If no changes are needed, I complete the boot attachments and ship your boots in about 1-2 days.
4) If changes are requested, I will send out new photos in a few days and then ship upon your approval.
What you will get:
You will receive from me one pair of boots (as photos I have sent you show) made of leather in the color, style, and size you have requested with permanently attached decoration. Your boots may be vintage (preowned) or sometimes new leather boots. If you require new boots, you may use the order listing for NEW boots in my shop. You will also receive insoles if the boots I used are vintage.
Refunds/Exchanges: Exchange only on custom orders (no refunds). See my shop policy.
To see my past work: https://www.pinterest.com/julielikesart/thelookfactory/
*Special Notes: I have made hundreds of pairs - each pair original.
Your special boots will be made to order in a similar look as listing and with leather boots in your size depending on your own style preferences. I can use belts, shells, trims, chains, charms, feathers, lace, fabrics, tapestries, and faux or vintage fur pieces – just let me know if there is something specific you like or do not like.
*Processing time: Minor delays may occur if you want changes after seeing the photos or if I am backed up in orders.
*Shipping: normally 2-3 days in the US ($15), and 10-15 days international ($55). Express shipping available for additional fee of $20. International buyers pay their own custom duty fees if imposed.
* Sizing: I use US sizing. If you are an international customer you can use a size conversion guide such as is found here: http://www.i18nguy.com/l10n/shoes.html and I usually size up 1/2 size if using vintage as they run small.
If you have any questions, just ask. I would love to make some special boots for you!